Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lou Reed - Take A Walk On The Wild Side

If you call my cell phone, this song is my ring back...all my friends get a kick out of it. When I pick up mostly they are singing...do ddo do do dodo do doodooooooo This is one of those tunes, that...well just brings back a flood of memories...One of my top 10 fav songs of all time I think..this vid was taped at The Bottom Line in NYC in 1983..another one of those magical mystical places of my youth. I like the studio version better but..it's cool to see Lou.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

do ddo do do dodo do doodooooooo...ok you caught me. I Love This Song and I Love You LeeLee, Happy New Year and welcome back.

Anonymous said...

P.S. whered Tara go?

The Phosgene Kid said...

Comes a time when an artist has to call it quits. Sorry Lou. I love the original version, the one where you could understand the words.

leelee said...

Dave! Hello! I feel the love..thanks!!

Phos: perhaps I shall upload the original..iff'n I git a moment.

Anonymous said...

Iff'n I git a moment, well now aren't we down right country. Did I ever tell you I'm from Texas?

puerileuwaite said...

Wow! I always suspected Joe Piscopo had more talent than people gave him credit for.

The Phosgene Kid said...

I wonder if he had to apologize to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for saying "colored girls?"