Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Beatles Rubber Soul


The Beatles Rubber Soul 1965. Let's see I was 7 when this album was released. I suppose I learned most of these songs when I got older.. In My Life is one of the songs I would include in the soundtrack of my life (If I were ever to put one together) Of course Michele is beautiful and I do remember when that was on the radio as a child.

I appreciate the folk-rock songs like Think For Yourself and The Word definitely has unmistakable LOVE theme of the 60's. I think perhaps we should bring that back. What the world DOES need now is love.

Peace

1 comment:

puerileuwaite said...

One of my favorite Beatles albums. Hard Day's Night (even though it was quickly "manufactured" for the movie, I love the songs and the flow of the disc) is usually my number one, but the list varies from time to time.

To me, this is their most "soulful" record, if that makes any sense.