Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks


This is absolutely my favorite Dylan album. I finished up my eclectic day of music with this while I made a banana bread....yum



1.Tangled Up In Blue
Listen

2. Simple Twist Of Fate
Listen

3. You're A Big Girl Now
Listen

4. Idiot Wind
Listen

5. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
Listen

6. Meet Me In The Morning
Listen

7. Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
Listen

8. If You See Her, Say Hello
Listen

9. Shelter From The Storm
Listen

10. Buckets Of Rain
Listen

4 comments:

eccentric recluse said...

Excellent choice! This too is my altime favorite Dylan album. I was caught up early on when I heard the local progressive DJ play Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts.

Way out there for 1974!

leelee said...

yeah...excellent right? I was way out there in 74 too ;-)

I'll tell you I thought progressive radio was long gone until I got my XM radio...Deep Tracks is the most awesome staion. The DJ's really dig deep. It may not actually be "progressive" to todays audience, but for me..hearing a song by a band from then that I never heard before is so great and exciting.

puerileuwaite said...

Leelee,

Tangled Up In Blue is my longtime favorite song of his. A true masterpiece in its phrasing.

I've been getting back into him lately. And that new song of his in the iTunes commercial is killer stuff.

I'll have to Limewire these babies this weekend. Thanks.

leelee said...

Do it P...you'll be glad you did...every song on this album is great. Glad I have touched a nerve with my loyal readers!